Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Roaring Lion Strikes Our Home Again!!


2nd Stolen Bike in Less than One Year!!!

Even with the abudance of goodness that Loma Linda University upholds, sin can and does abound. Janelle and Jason realized that with full-force this morning when on starting the day, Jason's bike was missing. The abundance of evidence suggests that someone with either strong intent (or hands/teeth) did the dirty work.

It is so sad to see people forfeit salvation for something so trivial. Oh how I long for the place where bike locks will not be needed! This once again brings me to the realization that this world is not my home and I am not a citizen of this secular kingdom.

I pray that justice will be abound and I pray that this person has to come to grips with the consequences of their actions. I also pray that I do my best to make sure that I am always on the RIGHT side of God's justice in all that I do.



Officer Champin loads the bike that probably was the thief's original vehicle. I guess he/she wanted an upgrade.

Friends, you can't be too careful. I think Janelle and I will start placing are bikes in our house!

3 comments:

Tim said...

I hope nobody steals the study-bike!

limkenfl said...

My Brother In law had two stolen also, he lives by Cafe Society.
Hmm Loma Linda?......
kpl

Joelle said...

That's horrible. When my parents lived in LL, they had a couple incidents with people who either stole from them or would have stolen from them.